Jump to navigation Jump to search
जंगेज खाँको तस्बिर
|शासनकाल||१२०२ – अगस्ट २५, १२२७|
(२१ वर्ष भन्दा बढी)
|राज्याभिषेक||सन् १२०६मा अनोन खोला, मङ्गोलिया|
|जन्म||अगस्टको अन्तिम/मध्य सेप्टेम्बर ११६२ (अनुमानित) |
|मृत्यु||अगस्ट १२२७ (६५ वर्षमा)|
सन्दर्भ सूची[सम्पादन गर्ने]
- "History of the World Conqueror",the author is Ala-al-Dn‘Aa-Malik Juwain
- Central Asiatic Journal (O. Harrassowitz) 5: 239, १९५९ http://books.google.com/books?id=PjjjAAAAMAAJ
|url=शीर्षक नै (सहायता), अन्तिम पहुँच जुलाई २९, २०११।
- Rashid al-Din asserts that Genghis Khan lived to the age of 72, placing his year of birth at 1155. The Yuanshi (元史, History of the Yuan dynasty records his year of birth as 1162. According to Ratchnevsky, accepting a birth in 1155 would render Genghis Khan a father at the age of 30 and would imply that he personally commanded the expedition against the Tanguts at the age of 72. Also, according to the Altan Tobci, Genghis Khan's sister, Temülin, was nine years younger than he; but the Secret History relates that Temülin was an infant during the attack by the Merkits, during which Genghis Khan would have been 18, had he been born in 1155. Zhao Hong reports in his travelogue that the Mongols he questioned did not know and had never known their ages.
- Ratchnevsky, Paul (1991). Genghis Khan: His Life and Legacy. Blackwell Publishing. प॰ 142. . "It is possible, however, to say with certainty that Genghis Khan died in August 1227; only in specifying the actual day of his death do our sources disagree."
- "Genghis Khan". Webster's New World College Dictionary. विलि पबलिसिङस्. २००४. http://www.yourdictionary.com/genghis-khan. अन्तिम पहुँच मिति: July 29, 2011.
- "Genghis Khan". Oxford Dictionaries Online. Oxford University Press. 2011. http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/Genghis+Khan?region=uk. अन्तिम पहुँच मिति: July 29, 2011.
|विकिमिडिया कमन्समा Genghis Khan सम्बन्धी अन्य सामग्रीहरू रहेका छन् ।|
<ref> tags exist for a group named "note", but no corresponding
<references group="note"/> tag was found, or a closing
</ref> is missing