रिङ्गेरीके नर्वेको बुस्केरु प्रान्तमा रहेको नगरपालिका हो। यसको मुख्य प्रशासन केन्द्र होनेफोसमा रहेको छ।
१ जनवरी १९६४मा होनेफोस्, होले, नोर्देरहोभ, तिरिस्त्रान्द र ओदाललाई एकीकरण गरेर यसको निर्मण गरिएको थियो। तर १ जनवरी १९७७ देखि होलेलाई यस समीकरणबाट हटाइ छुट्टै होले नगरपालिका को निर्माण गरियो। रिङ्गेरीकेको ऐतिहासिक क्षेत्रफलमा अहिलेको आधुनिक नगरपालिकालाई मात्र नभएर मोडुमको र क्रोसहेराडको उत्तरी भाग समेत संग्लन रहेको थियो।
General information[सम्पादन गर्ने]
The Norse form of the name was Hringaríki. The first element is (probably) the genitive plural of hringir, the name of an old Germanic tribe. The last element is ríki n 'kingdom, reich'. (See also Romerike.)
The coat-of-arms is from modern times. They were granted on १६ June १९६७. The arms show a gold ring on a red background. The colours red and gold represent royalty and are the royal colors of Norway. The ring is a canting symbol and at the same time symbolises the unity of the area, which has been a separate entity (even considered a petty kingdom) since medieval times.
There are many archaeological remains in the area, dating from the earliest times as well as from the medieval period. Ringerike has been mentioned in Norwegian history since the earliest times. Ringerike style, a historic Scandinavian animal art form, was first discovered on the rune stone in Ringerike, including the Alstad stone (Alstadsteinen), a rune stone was found on the farm Nedre Alstad in Østre Toten. Both Ulvøya an island near Oslo and Ringerike are mentioned in the text. Probably also Dynna rock (Dynnasteinen), a rune stone was found on Nordre Dynna in the traditional region of Hadeland at Gran and are of the same type of red sandstone, typical of Ringerike.
Dagling or Dögling was a legendary clan of the petty kingdom Ringerike. It was descended from a Dag the Great. One of the sons of Dag the Great according to Hversu Noregr Byggðist was Óli, who was the father of Dag, the father of Óleif the father of Hring (the old king Ring of Frithiof's Saga), the father of Olaf, the father of Helgi, the father of Sigurd Hjort, the father of Ragnhild, who was the mother of Harald Fairhair.
In the early Viking Age, before Harald Fairhair became the first king of Norway, Ringerike was a petty kingdom. Sigurd Hjort, king of Ringerike, was the father of Ragnhild Sigurdsdotter, the mother of Harald Fairhair. Following Harald's consolidation of Norway in the late ८००s, the kingdom appears to have been ruled by a series of local jarls and client kings. One, Harald's son Halfdan Haleg, met his end in Orkney at the hands of Jarl Torf-Einarr.
A later sub-king of Ringerike, Sigurd Syr, was the father of Harald Hardråde and the step father of Olav den hellige, both kings of Norway. According to the Heimskringla, "(When) King Olaf Tryggvason came to Ringerike to spread Christianity, Sigurd Syr and his wife allowed themselves to be baptized".
The municipality of Ringerike is bordered on the north by the municipalities of Sør-Aurdal and Søndre Land; on the east by Gran, Jevnaker, Lunner, and Oslo; in the south by Bærum, Hole, and Modum; and in the west by Krødsherad and Flå.
Lakes in the region include:
Ringerike is famous for two agriculture products; Ringerike potato (Ringerikspotet) and Ringerike pea (Ringeriksert). Jens Aabel first started production of Ringerike potato around १८६७. Ringerike pea has obtained PDO (protected designation of origin). The Ringerike potato has applied for the same protection, and is waiting for the result from the Agriculture department (२००३). In June २००७, the potato got "protected geographical indication" (PGI) under the name Ringerikspotet fra Ringerike. Six farmers are now producing and packing this special potato at Ask in Ringerike. Most of the potatoes are sold in the Oslo area.
Notable residents[सम्पादन गर्ने]
- Karsten Alnæs, writer
- Frode Andresen, Norwegian biathlete
- Anders Andersen (१८४६-१९३१), politician and the Norwegian Labor Party's first chairman
- Trygve Brodahl (१९०५-१९९६), actress
- Sverre Brodahl (१९०९-१९९८), cross country running and Nordic combined skier
- Erik Hagen, Norwegian soccer player
- Arild Hiim, former member of parliament
- Anders Jacobsen, Norwegian ski jumper.
- Bjørn Kjos CEO and founder of Norwegian Air Shuttle.
- Bjørn Skogmo, writer
- Randi Thorvaldsen, actor
International relations[सम्पादन गर्ने]
Twin towns — Sister cities[सम्पादन गर्ने]
- Aabenraa, Region of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Lohja, Southern Finland, Finland
- Noordoostpolder, Flevoland, Netherlands
- Skagaströnd, Iceland
- Växjö, Kronoberg County, Sweden
- Vera, Almería, Spain in १९८९
See also[सम्पादन गर्ने]
- "Kommunevåpen", Ringerike kommune, अन्तिम पहुँच २००९-०१-११। (Norwegian)
- Norske Kommunevåpen (१९९०), "Nye kommunevåbener i Norden", अन्तिम पहुँच २००९-०१-११।
- Wikisource text King Olaf Trygvason's Saga, Part II, "Section 24, Olaf Haraldson Baptized"
- "Vennskapskommuner", Norden.no, अन्तिम पहुँच २००९-०१-११। (Norwegian)
- "Internationale betrekkingen", अन्तिम पहुँच २००९-०१-११। (Dutch)
- "Terraza Carmona Eventos"। (स्पेनी)
|हेर्नुहोस् Ringerike विक्सनरी, खुल्ला शब्दकोशमा.|
|विकिभोयेजमा Buskerud सम्बन्धित यात्रा वृतान्त उपलब्ध छ ।|
|विकिमिडिया कमन्समा Ringerike सम्बन्धी अन्य सामग्रीहरू रहेका छन् ।|
- Municipal fact sheet from Statistics Norway
- Ringerike Kommune
- Ringerike Hospital
- Ringerikes Blad
- Ringerike Sports councils
- Ringerike (Norwegian Natural Heritage)
- The Norwegian Church in Ringerike
- Ringerikes Tourist Information
- Ringerikes Museum
- Buskerud and Ringerikes millennium
- Ringerike Historical Society