विकिपिडिया एक खुला विश्वकोष हो जसलाई यसका पाठकहरुले सहकार्य गरि लेखेका हुन्। यो साइट एक विकि हो, अर्थात यसका लगभग सबै लेखहरु कसैले, तपाँईले समेत, पनि अहिले नै पृष्ठको माथि रहेको edit this page भन्ने लिङ्कमा क्लिक गरेर सम्पादन गर्न सक्छ।
विकिपिडिया खोतल्न[सम्पादन गर्ने]
विकिपिडियाले विशाल मात्रामा जानकारी राखेको हुन्छ। Information on all sorts of subjects ranging from politics, science, history, music, religion, pop culture, and sports to everything and anything in between. Try browsing the various categories now.
You can also search for text in articles. Just go to the "search" field to the left, enter your search term and click "search". Note that the built-in search function may be disabled in times of server overload; in these cases you will be redirected to a Google-based search of the Wikipedia database. There are also other ways to search Wikipedia.
If you read something that you really like, then why not drop a note on the article's talk page? First select the discussion link (look for it in the tabs above the page), to get to the talk page. Then select edit this page on the talk page, or click the + to the right of edit this page to simply add a new comment. We always love to get a little positive feedback.
If there's something we don't cover, or you're having difficulty finding what you're looking for, just ask us at the reference desk, or add the topic to our list of requested articles. Find other ways to explore Wikipedia or... write an article yourself.
Everyone can edit pages in विकिपिडिया — even this page! Just click the edit this page link at the top of any page (except for protected pages) if you think it needs any improvement or new information. You don't need anything special; you don't even need to be logged in. If you want to experiment first, without risk of "messing up" a real article, head over to the sandbox, where you can practice editing to your heart's content. To practice editing an existing page like this one, just copy and paste it from the article's edit page into the sandbox. If you want to learn more, check out the Wikipedia Tutorial to learn the basic info you should know as a member of our project.
You may find this a bit intimidating at first, but see replies to common objections for an explanation of why the system still works.
We've got a few policies and guidelines that you should look at. The three most essential principles are NPOV, GFDL, and civility. What does this mean?
- NPOV, or neutral point of view means that articles should not be biased, and should represent differing views on a subject fairly.
- All contributions to Wikipedia are released under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). This specifically ensures that Wikipedia will remain freely distributable in perpetuity. Please do not submit any content that is copyrighted without permission of the copyright holder. (See Copyrights for more information).
- Civility. Wikipedia works by cooperation, and therefore mutual respect, civility, and wikilove should be practiced universally. Please assume good faith when you disagree with someone, stay cool, and talk things over civilly. It is good practice to provide an edit summary explaining your changes so as to assist others with noticing and accepting your changes. If you find that your edits get removed or modified, wait a moment before reinstating them. First check the page history, your talk page, or the article's talk page to discuss. See also Wikiquette.
निरास नहुनुहोस[सम्पादन गर्ने]
If you run into conflicts in your first forays into editing, then don't let it get you down. In any collaborative project there are clashes. Have a look at the writers' rules of engagement page as well as the other articles in the tutorial wing below. Use them to help you resolve the problems and learn how to become an active and productive contributor.
And if there's anything you don't understand — be it technical or social — and you're not sure where to look, just post a question on the Wikipedia:help desk, and someone will be happy to help you.
Want to join up?[सम्पादन गर्ने]
यी पनि हेर्नुहोस्[सम्पादन गर्ने]
General information, guides and help[सम्पादन गर्ने]
- About the project
- Help pages — help on editing, starting new articles, and many other topics.
- Wikipedia FAQs — frequently asked questions about the site.
- Glossary — a glossary of common Wikipedia terms.
- What is Wikipedia
- What Wikipedia is not
- Policies and guidelines for contributors
- Manual of Style