|Light Green - nesting area, Blue - wintering area, Dark Green - resident all year|
Aquila rapax nipalensis
चील एक किसिमको मांसाहारी चरो हो। यसले सानासाना जनावरहरूको शिकार गर्ने गर्दछ।
Eagles as national symbols[सम्पादन गर्ने]
Coat of arms of the Albanian Kingdom (1928 - 1939)
Coat of arms of Egypt.
The Reichsadler symbol of the Holy Roman Empire of German Nation and Imperial Germany (1871-1918).
Coat of arms of the Romanian Principalities in 1600, having the Wallachian eagle on top.
Coat of arms of Russia.
Coat of arms of the Seljukians
Coat of arms of Serbia.
The Great Seal of the United States.
Coat of arms of Velletri.
Eagles have been used by many nations as a national symbol.
- The coat of arms of the Seljukian Empire has a double-headed eagle
- The coat of arms of Albania has a black double-headed eagle. Furthermore the eagle gives Albania its name ( in Albanian Shqiperia meaning Land of the eagles) and Albanians call themselves shqipetar or shqipe meaning eagles.
- The coat of arms of Armenia has a gold eagle and lion.
- The coat of arms of Austria has a black eagle.
- The coat of arms of the Czech Republic integrates the symbols of Moravia and Silesia (both with female eagles in their emblems - red-and-white chequered and black respectively) on the coat of arms of the Czech Republic with Bohemia's lion.
- The coat of arms of Egypt is a golden eagle looking towards the viewer's left. It is taking from the golden Eagle of Saladin founded on Saladin Citadel of Cairo.
- The coat of arms of Germany has a black eagle.
- The coat of arms of Ghana has two golden eagles holding it.
- The coat of arms of Iceland has a eagle holding it, as well as a dragon, a bull and a giant.
- The coat of arms of Indonesia has an eagle-like garuda carrying a shield on its neck and a banner on its feet.
- The coat of arms of Iraq has the golden Eagle of Saladin
- The coat of arms of Jordan has a black eagle.
- The coat of arms of Mexico has a golden eagle perched upon a cactus devouring a snake.
- The coat of arms of Moldova consists of a stylized eagle holding a cross in its beak and a sceptre and a branch in its claws.
- The coat of arms of Montenegro represents the two-headed eagle in flight.
- The coat of arms of Navarre/Basque Country Kingdom has a black eagle.
- The coat of arms of Nigeria has a red eagle on top.
- The coat of arms of Panama has a harpy eagle
- The coat of arms of the Philippines has the bald eagle of the United States as a symbol of its colonial past, but the Monkey-eating Eagle is the de jure National Bird of the country.
- The coat of arms of Poland has a white eagle with a golden beak and talons wearing a golden crown.
- The coat of arms of Romania has a golden aquila holding a cross in its beak and a mace and a sword in its claws.
- The coat of arms of Russia has a gold double-headed eagle.
- The coat of arms of Serbia has a white bicephalic eagle of the House of Nemanjić.
- The coat of arms of Syria formerly had the eagle of Saladin.
- The Great Seal of the United States has a bald eagle.
- The coat of arms of Yemen depicts a golden eagle with a scroll between its claws.
- The coat of arms of Zambia has a orange red eagle on top.
- The coat of arms of Ghana has two eagles.
बाहिरी कडीहरु[सम्पादन गर्ने]
|हेर्नुहोस् eagle विक्सनरी, खुल्ला शव्दकोशमा.|
|विकिक्वोटमा सम्बन्धित उदघरण उपलब्ध छन्: Eagles|
- PBS Nature: Eagles
- Eagle photos on Oriental Bird Images
- Eagle videos on the Internet Bird Collection
- Web of the Conservation Biology Team-Bonelli's Eagle, of the University of Barcelona
- Eagle Conservation Alliance (ECA)
|विकिमिडिया कमन्समा अरु धेरै सामग्रीहरू छन्: Eagles|
यी पनि हेर्नुहोस्[सम्पादन गर्ने]