Template:Automatic taxobox is a template used to automatically generate a taxobox with minimal user input.
Its documentation is under construction. Please help! Meanwhile, your questions will be answered by the team at Template talk:Automatic taxobox.
Don't worry, I don't bite
|This list can be|
- What is this template?
- When should I use it? And what are its advantages?
- How does it work?
- How do I create a new automatic taxobox?
- How do I convert a taxobox to an automatic taxobox?
- How do I edit the taxonomy that's displayed?
- What do I do if I disagree with the taxonomy?
- How do I create an automatic list of child taxa in a taxobox (automatic or otherwise)?
- Can I experiment with changes before they affect articles?
- I'm creating or editing a taxon. What do the parameters mean?
- I'd like to understand the parameters that are unique to the automatic taxobox
- The taxobox is throwing an error. How do I fix it?
- I'd like to do something a little more complicated (extinction, question marks, references, paraphyly...)
- I'd like a list of all parameters
- I'd like to know the gory technical details of this template
- I'd like a list of all the templates called by Template:Automatic taxobox
- I'd like a list of all recent changes to automatically-generated taxonomy.
|The above documentation is transcluded from ढाँचा:Automatic taxobox/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.