|दाबी गर्ने व्यक्तिद्वारा अधिकार|
|अन्य समुह तथा अधिकारहरू|
मानव अधिकार (अङ्ग्रेजीमा human right, ह्युमन राइट्स) यस्तो अधिकारहरू हो, जुन सबै मान्छेले केबल मानव भएको नाताले पाँउनु पर्दछ। यी अधिकारहरू विश्वव्यापी हुन् त्यसैले प्रत्येक मानिसले पाउनु पर्छ । मान्छेको जात, धर्म, सम्प्रदाय, राष्ट्रियता, उमेर, लिङ्ग, राजनीतिक विचार, ज्ञान, अपाङ्गता, लैङ्गिक झुकाव, लैङ्गिक परिचय, आदि जेसुकै भएपनि फरक पर्दैन । प्रत्येक मानिसले मानव अधिकार पाउनु पर्छ । मानव अधिकारको प्रकृति विश्वब्यापी ,अविभाज्य र अहरणीय हुन्छ ।
मानव अधिकारको सूची[सम्पादन गर्नुहोस्]
सबैजना आधारभुत मानव अधिकारहरू के के हुन भन्नेमा एकमत छैनन्। यो सूचीमा केही अत्याबस्यक मध्येका छन्:
- जीवन जिउने अधिकार
- आफ्नै निम्ति काम गर्न पाउनु पर्ने अधिकार (दास हुन नपर्ने)
- सम्पति माथिको अधिकार
- बोल्ने स्वतन्त्रताको अधिकार
- ज्यानको सुरक्षा
- कुनै देशको नागरिक हुन पाउनु
- उचित शिक्षाको अधिकार
- स्वतन्त्र विचार राख्न पाउने अधिकार
- स्वतन्त्र रूपमा विचार व्यक्त गर्न पाउने
- रोजगार गर्न पाउने
- संयुक्त राष्ट्र सङ्घिय मानवाअधिकार (१९४८सन् )अनुसारका सम्पुर्ण अधिकार/* -जगन्नाथ मरासिनी
- बाबा र आमाको खटाइम नरह्ने
1. We Are All Born Free & Equal. We are all born free. We all have our own thoughts and ideas. We should all be treated in the same way.
2. Don’t Discriminate. These rights belong to everybody, whatever our differences.
3. The Right to Life. We all have the right to life, and to live in freedom and safety.
4. No Slavery. Nobody has any right to make us a slave. We cannot make anyone our slave.
5. No Torture. Nobody has any right to hurt us or to torture us.
6. You Have Rights No Matter Where You Go. I am a person just like you!
7. We’re All Equal Before the Law. The law is the same for everyone. It must treat us all fairly.
8. Your Human Rights Are Protected by Law. We can all ask for the law to help us when we are not treated fairly.
9. No Unfair Detainment. Nobody has the right to put us in prison without good reason and keep us there, or to send us away from our country.
10. The Right to Trial. If we are put on trial this should be in public. The people who try us should not let anyone tell them what to do.
11. We’re Always Innocent Till Proven Guilty. Nobody should be blamed for doing something until it is proven. When people say we did a bad thing we have the right to show it is not true.
12. The Right to Privacy. Nobody should try to harm our good name. Nobody has the right to come into our home, open our letters, or bother us or our family without a good reason.
13. Freedom to Move. We all have the right to go where we want in our own country and to travel as we wish.
14. The Right to Seek a Safe Place to Live. If we are frightened of being badly treated in our own country, we all have the right to run away to another country to be safe. क़
15. Right to a Nationality. We all have the right to belong to a country.
16. Marriage and Family. Every grown-up has the right to marry and have a family if they want to. Men and women have the same rights when they are married, and when they are separated.
17. The Right to Your Own Things. Everyone has the right to own things or share them. Nobody should take our things from us without a good reason.
18. Freedom of Thought. We all have the right to believe in what we want to believe, to have a religion, or to change it if we want.
19. Freedom of Expression. We all have the right to make up our own minds, to think what we like, to say what we think, and to share our ideas with other people.
20. The Right to Public Assembly. We all have the right to meet our friends and to work together in peace to defend our rights. Nobody can make us join a group if we don’t want to.
21. The Right to Democracy. We all have the right to take part in the government of our country. Every grown-up should be allowed to choose their own leaders.
22. Social Security. We all have the right to affordable housing, medicine, education, and childcare, enough money to live on and medical help if we are ill or old.
23. Workers’ Rights. Every grown-up has the right to do a job, to a fair wage for their work, and to join a trade union.
24. The Right to Play. We all have the right to rest from work and to relax.
25. Food and Shelter for All. We all have the right to a good life. Mothers and children, people who are old, unemployed or disabled, and all people have the right to be cared for.
26. The Right to Education. Education is a right. Primary school should be free. We should learn about the United Nations and how to get on with others. Our parents can choose what we learn.
27. Copyright. Copyright is a special law that protects one’s own artistic creations and writings; others cannot make copies without permission. We all have the right to our own way of life and to enjoy the good things that art, science and learning bring.
28. A Fair and Free World. There must be proper order so we can all enjoy rights and freedoms in our own country and all over the world.
29. Responsibility. We have a duty to other people, and we should protect their rights and freedoms.
30. No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights.