Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I adapted this from Template:IPvandal for use with IP accounts not involving vandalism -- mostly working with WikiProject Spam. Since so much inappropriate linking is done in good faith and therefore not necessarily spamming, the template is not incorporating a pejorative name such as vandal or spam. Several changes:
- Deleted the "block user" function (I'm not an admin)
- Later added "deleted contribs" for any admins that want to check this
- Added a "traceroute" link
- Added CompleteWhois search (searches external blacklists such as Spamhaus)
- Sometimes doesn't respond
- Results sometimes require interpretation -- for instance, dynamic IPs are not open proxies, zombie PCs, or some other evil -- all phone modems and many other connections use dynamic IPs
- Added ippages.com -- similar to CompleteWhois, also requires interpretation
- Added robtex.com -- similar to CompleteWhois, also requires interpretation
- Sometimes doesn't respond
- Gave the stuff in parentheses a small font
- Added in "tor"
- Added in Google search from Template:Proxyip2
- Added "what links to user page"
- Added "count" - Interiot's edit count tool from Template:User6
- user page logs" - block log, etc.
- "x-wiki" - search contributions on all 700+ Wikimedia Foundation projects
- Uses http://toolserver.org/~luxo/contributions/contributions.php]
- For now, all this does is link to the tool -- you'll have to enter the IP address manually
- Note: this tools works intermittently and may sometimes miss contributions on entire projects. For the sake of brevity, it lists no more than 20 contributions per project.
- Linkwatcher -- searches for all external links added to en.wikipedia from early June 2007 onwards
- Uses http://toolserver.org/~shadow1/cgi-bin/linksearcher.pl
- Note: This tool sometimes misses link additions
- This tool also picks up link additions that are reversions of page blanking by vandalism patrollers and anti-vandalism bots, so not every link addition you turn up with this is spamming!
- AboutUs link checks for any contributions by this IP to the AboutUs.org SEO directory of domains; if so, this can be useful in finding additional domains that may have been spammed
- Add http://torstatus.kgprog.com/tor_exit_query.php
- Add link to the tester on the open proxy project on wikipedia
- Readd block user link
Other user information templates[सम्पादन गर्ने]
User information templates provide informational links for a user; they are similar to signatures, but often provide additional information, and may be used by other users.
|The above documentation is transcluded from ढाँचा:IP summary/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.